Wednesday, September 3, 2008

September 2


Hi everyone! Today's evening, after supper, my brother and I watched our favor show called "Reba." It is a family show. My brother and I love this show because we find this show shows a lot of harmony among family members and every one in this family express their feelings and thoughts by using sense of humor. Most time, my brother and I do not see other a lot, however, every time, we watched this show, it helped us to feel integrated and it enriched our relationship. We all laughed together, and we got a chance to talk with each other which we had not done for so long. It was really a great time. When I have a free time, I like to play Ice hockey, table tennis, soccer, and going to gym. My brother likes to spend time playing computer and hang around with friends.
Therefore, we find a way to spend 'brother and sister' time by watching our favor. Even though, my brother and I do not have a lot of common personalities with each other, we all love the same show. This allows us to enjoy and feel no barrier to hang around with each other. Not just Reba show that we like, we also love to watch Big Brother 10 and Family Guy. My favor character is "Stewee" he always makes me laugh and makes me feel happy when I have a bad day. By wacthing family shows, my brother and I spend a good quality time together because we all get to talk with each other and share our humor. The most fun part is that when we were watching the show called Big Brother 10, often we saw a lot of funny activity like Baby activity. The "Baby Activity" is about mixing different participants' facial characteristics into one baby face. For example, there is one baby has a participant's bold and another participant's big blue eyes, and one of the participant has to label with correct combination by labeling correct participants names. I have the "YouTube" that you can watch about the "Baby Activity," it will be attached with my post. Take a look! Tell me about it. My brother and I really enjoy this part and we would like to share with you. Enjoy
!

1 comment:

Jessica A said...

Hi! I'm your TA for the semester, Jessica. Just wanted to say hi and I look forward to your postings for the rest of the semester! Nice touch adding pictures to your blogs.