

Oh man! Before the training, I did not feel to go training and I was not all motivated. Then, one of my teammate came in and told us that our training coach was going to work on our cardio. In the locker room, i was sitting alone in little corner and looked very stunt and I told myself " Oh no! this is going to be a nasty training today." At the begining of the training, we ran six labs. It was shining, I told myself is not too bad. Until, we started to do the jumping and lunges exercises, the rain started to pour like crazy. I was really exhausted after an hour of jumping then speed running without stopping; for the bonus my t- shirt and shirt were wet. I was breathing so hard, I was feeling my heart was beating and I was feeling that I was going to die of exhaustion. I was soufficating and in that moment I was feeling that I wanted to quite right way. However, despite my aspiration and determination that I done all year long, I told myslef " I cannot quite, I will do it for the love of hockey even though I hate this training" The rain was still pouring and we finished the training by raining six more labs. The rain was becoming stronger and stronger, I could not see anything, only the color of shirts. On my fifih finally on my fifth lab, my assistant coach finally told us " Girls, last lab, keep it up!" You don't know how happy after I heard this. On my last lab, I started to exalerate my speed to 80% then to 100% to finish this painful training. O lalalala, rain then exhaustion! What a day!

No comments:
Post a Comment