Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Movie Night!



Hi everyone!
Today, I supposed to play golf with my father, despite the raining day happened in the late afternoon, therefore we canceled the activity. However, after hours and hours of doing school reading, my father and I watched the movie called "The Four Feathers movie." It is a war and romantic movie. Half of time, I felt that my tears were going to drop and half time I felt a lot excitement. As my leisure time, beside doing sports, I like to watch excited movies like horror or war movies. They help me to leave my mind out of school and enjoy my free time. Usually, after I watched the movies, my brain is fresh and relaxed. Laughing, crying or enjoying release my daily stress. My family values harmony and respect for each other. By watching the movie with my father, it strengths my relationship between my father and I, and I can spend some time with my father which we don't do it often. Often, my father is away for work or doing travel for work, I rarely doing an activity with my father, but the movies reunited my father and me. My father and I share a lot common characteristics, and I can learn a lot from father by interacting with him and asking questions about the movies. We really like to watch historical movies, my father is really good at history so do I, and I was able to gain a lot of new knowledge which I did not learn in school. What a afternoon! After all, it is as good as playing golf in the golf course :) .

No comments: