"I cried to him with my mouth,And he was extolled with my tongue.
Blessed be God,
Who has not turned away my prayer
Nor His lovingkindness from me"
by Psalm 68; 17, 20.
Today, I went to the Jehova meeting in St-Hubert, and as always, I was always the first one who made it there. Before every meeting, I always get to know different people and meet new friends. Nobody is discriminating one and another, every one is opened minded and different ages and nationalities are all presented in this meeting. I met so much people from all over the world and from very young to old ages. Today, I met a man called "Ivon," he is electricity engineer and he is 40 years old. He talked about how his work functions and what his work about it. We talked about politics about new re-election is coming up. Each one of us interacting very openly, I had never received any negative remarks from him. Each one of us had listened to each other attentively. After this conversation, I felt really proud of myself and I found that my knowledge about the politics were not after all bad. Then I met a wonderful lady called Shana. She is about 60 years old, she is so funny because it took a while for her to spell my name.She often called me "Fu Lam." Today's bible study is about the Jehova witnesses go to door to door and their experience s. The fascinating issues about this discussion is the determination of these witnesses. During Roman time, the witnesses of Israel went to door to door and tried to spread the words of God. Even the Roman government threatened to stop by sending armies, they never gave up on God. Until now, it is amazing to know how the witnesses still doing the samething , they preached door to door , explaining and respond the questions of people. In 1920, there were only 25% of people were studying Bible in the United State, but now the percentage is twice more. The study not only taught me to have a faith in God but also have a faith in anything that you do and believe. Never give up on them because a person or a problem that are trying to stop you, keep on going and never loose faith on you. As I get close to God, I feel comfort and my wisdom increases every time ı attend to this meeting. It's not just bring peace to my mind but also it helps me to guide through my life. To know someone is beside you and love you, you never feel that you are alone. I strongly believe in God and I believe he knows my pain and difficulties. Now, I have so much worries and problems, but each time, I called his name, I know he is listening. My determination is like the action of the witnesses in Israel, and he will be there from storm to shining day. I know he will bring light to my life once again.

1 comment:
Hi Fu-Chen,
I like that you are having fun with the color schemes but be careful with your choice of color. Sometimes it makes it hard to read for others :)
Post a Comment