Monday, September 22, 2008

Hockey, is my leisure.



After all the complains about rugby, I finally can say about my favorite leisure which is hockey. A lot of hockey player may not see hockey as their leisure time, well I see it. There is never a constraint that bothers me from playing hockey. This year, I am made to Concordia stingers hockey team as third string goalie, and I love it. I don't know how happy I am and how grateful that God gives me this oppunity. I love this game, this sport and this leisure. I am always first in the locker room, excited to be on the ice. I had never miss any practice and games so far. I have choice, but i chose not. Always excited to be on the ice, and motivated to do well and give my 100%, and it's never a problem. By putting 100%, I know it gives my teammate a trust and satisfaction and I also improve my skills and reach my potential to be the best goalie. That's had always to be my dream, to be able playing on the ice and realized my dream. Every time i am on the ice, I feel that I am children again, playing with the joy and hope and not worry about anything, but all I know that I am going to be Martin Brodeur. Live in my dream and realize by playing it, it's the best feeling ever. Hockey gives me happiness, every time I am on the ice, I just feel joy no matter how hard it can get to be, and I always have a smile on my face. I love the entire dynamic of teamwork, everybody is caring for everyone and cheering for every one. After the practice, you can heard the laugher and every one makes every one laugh. One of my teammate asked me " Why you always laughing?" " are you crazy?" I turned and I simply told her " I am just very happy, I don't know why it makes me so happy, I just feel so happy to be here." First time in Stingers team had been taugh for me, not just pratice but not able to see my friends and my best friend Katie which she is currently in Université Montréal and studying in pharmacy. But none of these bother me. Even though, a lot of time I do feel a bit lonely in the team but it's never an issue for me. I do not feel interpersonal constraint can prevent me from playing this sport, I really love this sport and truly enjoy it. Purely chosen from my will, I can choose to quite for my friends but I never do, it's not because I don't love my friends because deeply I know I can't put friends with my passion.

No comments: