Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am so piss!



Le Gym, I Miss you




I am so piss, i am not able to go to the "le Gym" in Concordia downtown, I had been busy with school works and hockey. I love to train in the gym in Downtown in my own time, but I can't. Most training that I done is for my hockey training, and I had been gone away for tournament in Toronto last week and this week, I am going away again. So how the world I gonna have a time to do things that I want it to do. Studying and pratices, Oh! my god! I miss my old day. I miss le Gym, feel good after a hard work and see the beautiful unset in the city after the training.





2 comments:

Steven said...

Good blogs. Amazing how we feel comfortable once we get into a life/leisure routine... and how confused we feel when our routine becomes interrupted. I think that learning about the flexibility of leisure can help everyone adjust to change.

Cathrine said...

Hey!
Thanks for the comment on my blog. And yes, I am into lots of leisure activities.I have not tried hockey yet though...maybe I will give it a shot this winter season!
Have a good one :)