
Study, Study and Study. No time for nothing, I had a bit of leisure like watching a bit of T.V and playing hockey. I still need to find a time to go to Le Gym in Downtown, so far I still training in the little gym back in Loyola and I ran 5 km this friday. Today, I had a golf class on the golf course, how pathetic! There are 15 holes and we did not play not of them. My coach told me that it is worth of while to pay $50 for this activity, instead he taught me how to swing a Sand raquet and swing pudding. What a waisting time! It's a horrible leisure decision for this coach to make, he made me come all the way from Brossard to La prairie for some stupid lesson about sand raquet and swing a pudding. Plus, today, I almost got hit by a ball from my dad. OMG! One chance I have a quick reflex and I re-acted very quickly by getting away. I was angry and freak out, he could almost kill me or at least I could sended to hospital. Horrible experience, the most horrible leisure experience that I had ever have in golf history. On top of that, I had assignment, projects and studies to do and I was right for not wanting to go to golf class, I would rather spend my time with teammate for hockey fundraising in today's football game. Dam! what a week!

No comments:
Post a Comment