Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sunday, Family Dinner




On sunday, my friend and I watched my team played against McGill. It was a good hockey game,despite the big defeat we had against our rival but the game excited us that I totally forgot the time and I did not realized that I had already watched the game for two hours. I thought that the game finished at 4pm but it finished at 5pm and I totally lost the sense of time and I totally forgot to phone my parents; first time I experienced the flow. I really enjoyed watched the hockey game with my friend called Jennifer from my diversity class. After the game, I rushed back home and spend time with my family in my favor chinese restaurant. I could smell the delicious foods passed by; stemmed noodles, fried rice, vegetables, shriemp balls, chicken and vegetables in a hot pot and you could see them boiled nicely in a pot. I chatted with my parents about my day with my friend Jennifer and how excited the game was. Spending my time with my family is a great leisure for me; talked about my feelings, events, thoughts and jokes. We laughed and ate delicious foods; it was great! I love my family and that's why I was there for them.

No comments: