

Wow! Amazing night. This saturday, we had a rookie night for hockey. I was having so fun, we played games and we dressed up very ridiculousily. At begining, we have to play games like finding pucks in the arena, singing, dancing and making 7 turns by using a hockey stick and trying to run around the corn after the 7 turns. It was so funny, I falled after 7 turns, I was dizzy that I could not even stand straight. Dam! I always lost, and every we lost, we have to pick ' a deal or no deal' on the following chart. One of my teammate ended up picking a new hair fashion style, and her hair ended up with two bony tails; one big and one small. I was so laughing so much that I ended up with that hair style too, that was hilourious. One of the activity that we have to do, it is put our face in a bowl of bowder and tried to a skittle in there. With my hilourious hairstyle, my face and my hair was covering in white powder. In the reality, there is no skittle in the powder. The most funniest thing from this activity, I have to dress up as most ridiculous old lady. I have to wear a big bra with water balloon in the bra, I have to wear three years children bicycle helmet, shinny make-up on my face, spendex pants(purple), and I have to walk around with ski boots. The most scariest thing about this, it was that we have to walk around in the bar with this costume. This not over yet, after that night, I was really drunk that I did not realize that all my clothes and shoes were in the arena. So what happen is, next morning, I wake up in my teammate and I realized that my clothes, shoes and bag were in arena, I wanted to study for my monday class, so I decided that I have to a wear my grey shirt with a wet sports bra and purple spendex and I have to wear ski boots to walk all the way to the arena. That's was very embarrasing. From all the way, I heard laughter and staring. What a day, at least I know it is not happen again.

No comments:
Post a Comment