Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Poem

As life goes on
Feel a deep pain
Shadowed by a large cloud
No ways to go
Feel insanly pain
That I just want to cry out
Through a large a crowd
I could not see anything
I just see myself
Shall thy
I am no longer myself
Through my pain
I learned a lesson
As fast as the wind
No one see
No one heard
No one understand
You saw the blood bleed across the face
You can see the hate
Betrayal is the winner
But you can't do anything
So passively
That all I heard is a scream
From nothing to be somebody
Is betrayal to your identity and your world
But you try to change
The storm strikes through your heart
You bleed
The wound would not heal
You wonder
When the nature will stop to be cruel
And violent will stop through more sun
Less storm and rain
More sun,
More colorful flowers surrounded the garden
Blue sky and white cloud
That's all I want to see
No more storm and rain
But sun shines through my sight

No comments: