Friday, October 17, 2008
An Empty Friday Day
Nothing really much to do, I done pretty my exam and assignment.Well, I tried to look for think to do, I did not feel to read so I decided to go home. Then, just on my way home, I saw my parents was going to grocery shopping COSTCO. They asked whether I wanted to come with them, I was really tired after the pointless practice that I had this morning, I told myself " Why not? Give myself a credit for my hard work" I know many people would not find grocery shopping would be a leisure, well I do. I mean, I get to spend time with my family, try-out different food and chat with my family. I find really relaxing, afterall, I had been away for hockey tournaments and I would be away again this weekend, and I rarely get to spend a quality time with my family despite my classes started early and finished late. My dad has to work, my younger brother has his only life and my older brother moved out to United States. I am very glad that I did get to spend time with time because in the weekend, I will be very busy again. I think Leisure helped me to define my feelings and it allows me to express my love for my family. I love hockey, I love my program, I love my family as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment