Wow! it is fast! the school will end soon. I cannot believe that half of the semester of is about to finish. I am counting the lucky one, i just finished all my paper today, and now I dont know what to do. I mean that i have to stay at Downdown for my supper, and I dont feel to go the restaurants around my home, every restaurant is so far from my home and I have to take the bus again, no way! It's been a good semester but I like the last semester better, I guess because I had two days off instead one day off. The teachers have been wonderful, I enjoyed the semester. I met new friends and new people, and I cannot believe that I actually have something to leave with me after this semester, what an experience!!! Beside that, well, I did not do much, i guess i have to study for my final exam on Dec 12. Nothing that I did, well, i mean until now. My group had been wonderful, the presentation was good but we know that we could had done better, we did good anyway. I will miss you guys! A fun class, i had never had this kind class in my life except gym in high school. I was majoring psychology in Champlain College, hell, it was intense and not enjoyable. Plus, I didn't even like Champlain very much, most my parents forced me to go there, now it did not even benefit me at all and even made it worst. I finally chose Concordia, the university I want to go and the program that I like very much. I am specializing in leisure science, and I really like a lot and I like Concordia too. I learned at the same time, I had fun. This program and this school are sooooooooooooooooooo for me.
Friday, November 28, 2008
School is ending!
Wow! it is fast! the school will end soon. I cannot believe that half of the semester of is about to finish. I am counting the lucky one, i just finished all my paper today, and now I dont know what to do. I mean that i have to stay at Downdown for my supper, and I dont feel to go the restaurants around my home, every restaurant is so far from my home and I have to take the bus again, no way! It's been a good semester but I like the last semester better, I guess because I had two days off instead one day off. The teachers have been wonderful, I enjoyed the semester. I met new friends and new people, and I cannot believe that I actually have something to leave with me after this semester, what an experience!!! Beside that, well, I did not do much, i guess i have to study for my final exam on Dec 12. Nothing that I did, well, i mean until now. My group had been wonderful, the presentation was good but we know that we could had done better, we did good anyway. I will miss you guys! A fun class, i had never had this kind class in my life except gym in high school. I was majoring psychology in Champlain College, hell, it was intense and not enjoyable. Plus, I didn't even like Champlain very much, most my parents forced me to go there, now it did not even benefit me at all and even made it worst. I finally chose Concordia, the university I want to go and the program that I like very much. I am specializing in leisure science, and I really like a lot and I like Concordia too. I learned at the same time, I had fun. This program and this school are sooooooooooooooooooo for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment