Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday


Well, today is my birthday and I am going to be 23 years old. Time passes very fast and I can't believe that I am on the way to be a real adult. I rarely focused on my age, I always felt that I was young and still a child. I guess my program made me feel young again because we always had fun even though we are in university. Party, laugh, jokes and group work remain me of elementary school or high school. Every time we are doing an activity, I had so much fun and I could not realize that I am in University. Before, I always thought that we have to do something that we like to do duirng our free time in order to have fun, but not now, I can still have fun anywhere as long I am motivated and it gives a sense of pleasure and it could be in a job, classsroom or in any place. Well, I do have fun in my program and I really like it. The program is really suitable for me and hopefully after I finished University, I can find a job that I love. Leisure program had taught me so much and the memory that I will never forget.

No comments: