A movie that really describes a boy who is trying to be different from any boys. It extraornadinairy. Deeply, this movie really describes about me and my identity and my life with my family. Born in a pure Taiwanese family, and you are trying to be different from any expectation of your parents' expectation on female, it's taugh. Having gone through a life; being someone that you are not because you are doing this so you make your parents happy but one day you realize that everything you are doing for them will never satisfy them because they will never satisfy for who you are. I had doing this for so long, I was a dancer, figure skater and tennis player. But none of those things really satisfy my parents and me. I was not whom I am, I am not a type of girl who is doing figure skating, dance or tennis. I am a hockey, soccer and any other active sports. I am an active and aggressive athlete. After many years, I finally find my talents , although I could had further, I still have a chance to go as far as I can but it would be harder for me. I had gone with my guts and I had humilation and confusion, but none of those things bother me because I am happy with whom I am and I am doing what I love. Heart comes first. Now, I am a hockey player who plays for university but I never know where I will end up after this year, but all I know that I am doing what I love to do and I am being whom I am. I am proud of whom I am and where I am right now.Thursday, January 1, 2009
Billy Elliot
A movie that really describes a boy who is trying to be different from any boys. It extraornadinairy. Deeply, this movie really describes about me and my identity and my life with my family. Born in a pure Taiwanese family, and you are trying to be different from any expectation of your parents' expectation on female, it's taugh. Having gone through a life; being someone that you are not because you are doing this so you make your parents happy but one day you realize that everything you are doing for them will never satisfy them because they will never satisfy for who you are. I had doing this for so long, I was a dancer, figure skater and tennis player. But none of those things really satisfy my parents and me. I was not whom I am, I am not a type of girl who is doing figure skating, dance or tennis. I am a hockey, soccer and any other active sports. I am an active and aggressive athlete. After many years, I finally find my talents , although I could had further, I still have a chance to go as far as I can but it would be harder for me. I had gone with my guts and I had humilation and confusion, but none of those things bother me because I am happy with whom I am and I am doing what I love. Heart comes first. Now, I am a hockey player who plays for university but I never know where I will end up after this year, but all I know that I am doing what I love to do and I am being whom I am. I am proud of whom I am and where I am right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment